Nautilis WiFi Controller (V4)
Nautilis WiFi Temperature Controller is primarily made for fermenting a home brewed beer in fridge or freezer, and brings you a number of benefits, as well as a timely response, and setting the temperature when you are not close to Your fermenter, aquarium, terrarium or where you need to control the temperature. To operate the device you no longer need a WiFi network, it’s only recommended for full functionality when setting parameters and device management when you are not at home. All the settings you set on the application are saved to the device memory and remain stored there, wherefore the device works, and does its job even if there is no internet. The first time you use the device, it is no longer necessary to enter the WiFi network data, but the device operates independently. The firmware for the device is constantly being upgraded and improved as well as the development of PCB board design. The device is designed so that in the event of a failure, it is possible to replace the parts without any major problems and eliminate the failure. The parts that are built into the controller were purchased from proven manufacturers and reputable brands, and care was taken to ensure that every bit of the device was one, as reliability and durability were the priority.
An environment without electromagnetic interference is recommended for reliable operation of the device.
If you are interested in this device or have a question feel free to contact us. I am at the disposal of all home brewers.
How much energy is required for full functionality on the Blynk Legacy application? 3800; however, from firmware version 5.6 2000 is enough, which is free, since settings that are less commonly used can be changed via the controller’s web site…
Some of specification:
-Works in an environment without WiFi / Internet access,
-Providing and reviewing all device parameters via controller web site,
– Setting the desired fermentation temperature, water etc. through the mobile application
– Temperature hysteresis at which the cooling or heating relay is switched on
– Delay – Delay time for turning on the cooling or heating
– Calibration of temperature sensor
– graph of temperature in the given time
– alarm of high temperature (sound, mail, mobile)
– low temperature alarm (sound, mail, mobile)
– display on your cellphone the status of heating or cooling,
– display of actual, set temperature, heating or cooling status, display of settings and connection status on WiFi and Blynk on a dual-color low power oled display.
– protection against failure or error of the temperature probe (reported by mail, mobile phone and audible alarm)
– Wifi termination notification
– The temperature probe can be extended indefinitely without affecting the measurement quality
– it is possible to connect multiple controllers in one box of the device
– application allows to connect multiple devices even for different purposes into one unit, thus simplifying control and setting of parameters
– no data loss in case of power or the internet failure.
– in case of failure all parts can be changed,
– OTA (Over the Air) firmware upgrade (via web interface),
– asynchronous web server that enhances controller capabilities,
– design of the device according to personal needs, possible with one relay without sound alarms etc.
-blue LED indicates that the fermenter is cooling – red is heating.
Virtual pins required when installing widgets manually in the application:
V1 – LED on app – Cooling
V2 – LED on app – heating
V10 – temp sensor
V11 – room temp sensor / if any /
V14 – Low temperature alarm (0 default)
V15 – High temperature alarm (25 default)
V16 – Setting the default temperature (18 default)
V17 – Hysteresis (default = 1)
V18 – Delay time in minutes (6min default)
V21 – Calibration of temperature sensor
V22 – Room temperature sensor calibration / if available /